On the stone portal of the inn's edifice, the year 1869 is inscribed which reminds us of its respectable age and its tradition of horse-drawn carriage transport. The inn had been closed for a long time after the Second World War until it was renovated using modern methods by the proprietors Draga and Anton Sotlar which gave it a stamp of local authenticity and homeliness. 
 
Their son Marijan, his wife Marta and their children are successfully continuing the inn tradition within the framework of the 4 M d.o.o. Senožeče limited liability company. With the help of six employees, we are striving to preserve especially the traditional local cuisine with the emphasis on authentic and noble Karst flavours.

back